This article explains the terms that are used in a payout summary at your BackOffice.
The payout summary can be found at Online Store > Payouts > Click on a Payout ID > Payout Details > Payout Summary.
The terms that are numbered from 1 to 10 are briefly explained as follows.
1. Product Revenue
- Total revenue generated from items sold to the customers
2. Delivery Revenue
- Total revenue generated from delivery fee paid by the customers
3. Delivery Provider Fees
- Total cost of delivery charged by StoreHub Automated Logistics (cooperating logistics partners)
4. StoreHub Transaction Fees
- Total transaction fees collected by StoreHub
5. Payment Gateway Fees
- Total payment gateway fees paid to payment gateway provider
6. Margin (Payout / Product Revenue)
- Profit margin calculated by dividing payout by product revenue
- Margin = Payout ÷ Product Revenue
- Sum of payout before adjustments
- Payout = Product Revenue + Delivery Revenue - Delivery Provider Fees - StoreHub Transaction Fees - Payment Gateway Fees
- Total adjustments in this payout; could be positive (StoreHub pays to merchant; e.g. you switched to self-delivery) or negative (StoreHub collects from you; e.g. transaction settled before order was cancelled)
9. Bank Transaction Fees
- Bank processing fee for the payout
10. Total Payout
- Total payout credited to you
- Total Payout = Payout + Adjustment - Bank Transaction Fees
Need further assistance?
Contact our Customer Care Team