This article will guide you on how to handle hardware delivery issues, such as the following:
- Missing hardware in delivery
- Wrong hardware received
- Parcel damage
- Physical damage on hardware when received
Upon receiving the parcel, you are responsible for checking the parcel in terms of:
- All items in the order have been delivered
- Physical condition of goods
If the parcel has any visible major damage, you have the right to reject the parcel. If this is the case, take photos of the damaged parcel and consignment note for tracing purposes.
If there are any issues with/inside the received parcel, you are responsible for contacting us at StoreHub here within 1 working day for a damaged parcel/missing item, or within 3 working days for defective units after receipt of delivery with the following information:
- Date of receiving the damaged item
- Photos of:
- Parcel outer box original condition (to show if there is any damage on the parcel during delivery that may have caused any damage to its contents)
- The overall product and zoomed in images of any damages
- Observation details, e.g. parcel box was damaged upon receiving or parcel box looks fine but found product damage after opening the box
- Serial number of the device
That's it! We will keep in touch with you and arrange to have the damaged hardware replaced at a later date.
Need further assistance?
Contact our Customer Care Team