This article contains the frequently asked questions regarding RazerPay.
1. Is there a limit on how much I can spend per day/month ?
- Monthly Transaction Limit for Payment - RM 2,000 (unverified user), RM 4,000 (verified user)
- Cannot exceed daily limit or increase it due to BNM guidelines
2. Is there any credit limit for the Razer App?
- RM 500 (unverified users), RM 1500 (verified users)
1. How do I track my daily settlements?
- You will need to login to the RMS admin portal to check on the transaction and settlement reports. Login details will be sent via email upon approval of your application.
2. When do my payments get transferred into my bank account?
- T+2 working days. IE: Transactions from 12.00am to 11.59pm on Monday will be settled on Wednesday.
3. I have not received my payment. When will I receive my payment?
- T+2 working days. Kindly contact email@example.com to clarify on any settlement issues.
4. What are the Supported Areas and Business Categories?
- F&B, beauty and retail categories are supported nationwide.
5. What are the next steps after I receive the credentials for each eWallet?
- Key in the provided appcode and secret key into your POS to start accepting e-wallet payments.
6. Are consolidated reports available across all stores?
7. If I have already applied for RazerPay and I want to re-apply through StoreHub, will my account remain the same, or will I get a new account?
- You may use the same account/MID. However, you will need to email the RazerPay BD Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request for a migration under your StoreHub account.
8. If it is a new account, will my transaction records be lost from the old account?
- No, as you do not need to change to a new account.
9. If I want to apply for additional payment channels - GrabPay/Boost/TnG/etc, how should I do so?
- Please email StoreHub (email@example.com) with your request. You will be sent a form and asked to sign an agreement, after which we will process your application for you.
10. My customer's wallet has been deducted but the POS shows a failed transaction, what do I do?
- Please charge the customer again until the transaction on the POS is successful, or use another payment method. As for the deducted transactions, your customers need to reach out to their e-wallet customer care to request for a refund.
11. List of E-Wallets that RMS covers:
- Currently Razer covers RazerPay, WechatPay, AliPay, GrabPay, Boost, TnG and Maybank QRPay.
12. Why is it that Maybank and Grab E-Wallets still cannot be used for customer payment?
- Maybank QRPay and GrabPay e-wallets will need to create an account on their server in order to provide the TID to Razer Merchant Services to turn on the feature. It will take an additional 15-20 working days
13. Why do I only receive 1 merchant ID, secret key and other details instead of 7 sets for different E-wallets?
- Razer Merchant Service provides all-in-one integration. With 1 MID and secret key, your POS will turn on all e-wallets subscribed by merchants.