On this page:
- How payout for pre-orders on Beep is processed?
- How to filter transactions on Order Management based on fulfillment date?
How payout for pre-orders on Beep is processed?
Payout for pre-orders on Beep will only be processed when the order is fulfilled.
Merchant ABC received 2 orders on 1st of June:
- Order 001: On-demand order, to be fulfilled on the same day, 1st of June
- Order 002: Pre-order, to be fulfilled on 15th June.
Payout A (to be paid on 8th June) will include Order 001 but not Order 002 because order 002 is scheduled for 9th June.
Payout B (assume to be paid on 15th June) will include Order 002 because Order 002 is fulfilled on 9th June.
If Order 002 is cancelled between 1st June to 9th June, this order will not be processed in Payout B.
How to filter transactions on Order Management based on fulfillment date?
Some of our merchants will compare the total transaction (or total amount) between Payout report vs Order Management page.
If you have enabled pre-orders, to compare the number of transaction or total amount, you should:
- Filter transactions date to:
- Start date = Payout Start Date - 5 days (because pre-orders can be made 5 days in advance)
- End date = Payout End Date
- Filter Fulfillment date to:
- Start date = Payout start date
- End date = Payout end date
Note: If you are comparing sales number with the method above, discrepancy may still appear due to adjustment to payout after the payout is processed.