If a transaction was checked out (using an offline payment method) on the Online Store, StoreHub will charge a StoreHub Transaction Fee.
StoreHub Transaction Fees are charged based on your plan.
What is the criteria for a transaction to be charged?
- The transaction is checked out via the online store.
- The customer chose Offline Bank Transfer during checkout.
- The merchant or customer has uploaded proof of payment, and the merchant has approved the transaction.
How will the StoreHub Transaction Fee be charged?
StoreHub Transaction Fees will be calculated and deducted from the total payout from transactions which were checked out with other online payment methods.
Merchant ABC has 2 online transaction:
- First transaction, checked out via credit card payment. Total payout amount after deducting fees will be PHP100.
- Second transaction, checked out via offline payment method. Total StoreHub Transaction Fee = PHP4 (2% of PHP200).
The total payout for the merchant will be:
PHP100 - PHP4
What happens when there's insufficient funds in the Payout pool to be deducted for StoreHub Transaction Fee?
This is possible when the total StoreHub Transactions fees charged from an online transaction (checkout via offline payment) is higher than the total payout from other online transactions (checkouts via online payment methods). When this happens, the merchant will not receive the payout in this cycle.
During the next cycle of payout, the system will calculate again on the payout, including past transactions and new transactions, and eventually complete the transaction payout status when there's enough funds in the payout pool to deduct the fees.