If a transaction is check out with offline payment method on online store, StoreHub will on charges StoreHub Transaction Fee.
StoreHub Transaction Fee is charged based on your plan.
What are the criteria for the transaction to be charged?
- The transaction is checkout via online store.
- The customer chosen Offline Bank Transfer during checkout
- The merchant or customer has uploaded proof of payment, and merchant has approved the transaction.
How will the StoreHub Transaction Fee be charged?
StoreHub Transaction Fee will be calculated, and deducted from the total payout from transaction which were checkout with other online payment method.
Merchant ABC has 2 online transaction:
- First transaction, checkout via credit card payment. Total payout amount after deducting fees will be PHP100
- Second transaction, checkout via offline payment method. Total StoreHub Transaction Fee = PHP4 (2% of PHP200).
The total payout for the merchant will be:
PHP100 - PHP4
What happens when there's insufficient funds in the Payout pool to be deducted for StoreHub Transaction Fee?
This is possible when the total StoreHub Transactions fees charged from online transaction (checkout via offline payment) is higher than the total payout from other online transaction (checkout via online payment methods). When this happen, the merchant will not receive the payout in this cycle.
During the next cycle of payout, the system will calculate again on the payout, including past transactions + new transactions, and eventually complete the transaction payout status when there's enough funds in the payout pool to deduct for the fees.