To receive payout for online transactions, you must make sure you've set up a Bank Account from your BackOffice.
If you can't see the Bank Account page in the BackOffice, please speak to the account owner about your access control.
Basic Bank Account Details
- Go to 'Settings' > 'Bank Accounts'. You might already have 1 if you've done the setup previously during 'Get Started' for publishing Online Store or Beep.
- Click 'Add Bank Account'.
- Choose your bank, make sure you selected the right bank. Compare with the swift code if you can.
- Enter your bank account number and beneficiary name.
- Enter the email address for this bank account (use comma to separate and set multiple email address if needed).
- Finally, select the stores for this bank account. Any unsettled online sales from the selected store(s) will be processed to this bank account.
- Click Save.
The setup will only take effect starting on the next payout, for all unsettled transactions.
The email address saved under each Bank Account will receive an email notification for the following:
- When a payout is completed.
- When a Bank Account is created, updated or deleted.
If you have more than 1 bank account for payouts, each bank account will only receive an email with the summary of the payout related to the respective stores.