To receive payout for online transactions, you must make sure you've setup Bank Account from BackOffice.
If you can't see the Bank Account page in BackOffice, speak to your admin about your access control.
Basic Bank Account Details
- Go to 'Settings' > 'Bank accounts'. You might already have 1 if you've done the setup previously during 'Get Started' for publishing Online Store or Beep.
- Click 'Add Bank Account'.
- Choose your bank, make sure you selected the right bank. Compare with the swift code if you can.
- Enter your bank account number and beneficiary name.
- Enter the email address for this bank account (use comma to separate and set multiple email address if needed).
- Finally, select the stores for this bank account. Any unsettled online sales from the selected store(s) will be processed to this bank account.
- Click Save.
The setup will only take effect starting the next payout, on all unsettled transactions.
Email Address for Notification
The email address saved under each Bank Account will receive email notification for the following:
- When a payout is completed.
- When a Bank Account is created, updated or deleted
If you have more than 1 bank account for payout, each bank account will only receive an email with the summary of payout related to the stores selected.