Below are the Beep Delivery Procedures for the StoreHub Automated Logistics or the Riders who sends the delivery from your store to your customers.
Beep Delivery Procedures for Automated Logistic / Riders
What Is The SLA For Job Pickup?
1. Rider to arrive at pickup location within 15 minutes upon accepting the job.
What Is The SLA For Delivery?
1. Delivery to be completed within 45 minutes upon collection of goods.
2. Exceptional buffer of 1 hour completion time for deliveries within a distance of 15km or more.
What To Do If There Are Damaged items?
1. Cost of goods damaged in transit will have TO BE BORNE by the rider / logistics company.
2. Rider to RETURN to pickup location TO RE-PURCHASE damaged goods.
3. Once done, RE-DELIVER re-purchased goods to customer in good condition.
4. Claims of damaged goods reimbursement to be done directly with logistics company (if any).
What if Recipients Are Not Responding? [No Response]
1. Upon reaching the delivery address, rider to call customer at least 2 times in a row.
2. If no answer from customer, wait 5 minutes and then call another 2 times in a row.
3. If there is still no answer on the 2nd attempt, rider to send a message with photo of condo/house to customer informing who the rider is and that the rider has arrived at the delivery address.
4. Wait another 5 minutes and if still no response, call 2 times in a row.
5. If there are still no answer:
If able to leave goods at guardhouse, do so and send a photo to customer as proof of delivery.
If at a landed property, leave goods on pillar / gate and send a photo to customer as proof of delivery.
If both unable, rider to leave and dispose of goods.
Proper documentation (screenshots) of call logs and messages sent are to be kept for auditing purposes.
How Will Merchant Be Contacted by Automated Logistic / Riders?
1. Rider to contact the phone number of the pickup address (store) instead of the registered phone number (this procedure is GoGet-specific)