The Facebook shop is a shop section on your business Page. This feature is free to use. With StoreHub, you only need to manage details of your products on StoreHub and the information will be synced to Facebook automatically.
When customers view a product from your Facebook Shop, they can click on "Check Out on Website" view the product on your Online Store. Customers can then make payment and complete the order from your online store.
You don't have to check on Facebook for any sales order because all online orders will be shown on StoreHub BackOffice or POS.
Only products which met the below requirements will show up on Facebook:
- Has at least 1 online product image
- Selling online
Time Required for Setup: 15 ~ 30 minutes
- Published Online Store on StoreHub
- Products must meet minimum requirements.
- Has access to BackOffice and at least "Online Store > Store Setup" access.
- Has a Facebook Business Page (read here on how to setup a Facebook Business Page)
- Has a Facebook Business Manager (read here on how to setup a Facebook Business Manager)
- Add your Facebook Business Page to your Facebook Business Manager (read here on how to add a Page to Business Manager)
- Has a Facebook Catalogue
Setup Facebook Catalogue
- Go to Catalogue Manager.
- Select Create catalogue.
- Select "Ecommerce" and click "Next".
- Select "Upload Product Info" and click "Next". [Optional: You can name this Product Catalogue "StoreHub Products" to help differentiate the catalogs later.]
- The catalog will be created in a few seconds. Click "View cataloges".
- Click "Product data sources" and click on "Add Products"
- Select "Use Data Feeds" and click "Next".
- Setup Data Feed:
- Give this data feed a name, you can set "Data source name" with "StoreHub Products Data Feed".
- Choose your account's currency for "Default currency".
- On "Select Upload Method", select "Set automatic file upload schedule"
- On "Add Data Feed URL":
- Copy the Product Data Feed from your BackOffice > Online Store > Markerting page.
- Enter the username and password from your BackOffice.
- On "Set Automatic File Upload Schedule":
- Set "Hourly" and repeat "every hour".
- Click "Start Upload".
- Facebook will start reading your products from StoreHub.
Setup Facebook Shop
- Follow the guideline from Facebook to setup your Facebook Shop.
- Select "to buy your items on an external website" so your customers can place an order on your online store.