If you are facing issues with your Dot Matrix XPrinter in the Philippines, please try the following steps:
1. On the iPad > Setting > WiFi > StoreHub.com Cloud POS > (i) > Forget this Network (if you have connected the iPad to your own WiFi, please forget that WiFi too)
2. Turn OFF the XPrinter.
3. Press and hold the Feed button (do not let go).
4. Turn ON the XPrinter (while still holding the Feed button).
5. After about 20 seconds, the printer should have a 'beeping' sound and the XPrinter will then print out a 'Selftest'.
6. Take note on the:
The Selftest would look something like this:
If you get this printout, it would mean the printer has been reset successfully.
Next, let's move on to changing the router IP address.
If you have purchased the router from StoreHub, then the default router IP address would be 10.1.2.1.
1. Connect your laptop / iPad to the StoreHub.com Cloud POS WiFi.
2. Open a browser (Google Chrome or Safari) and go to 10.1.2.1
3. When it asks for a log in username and password, key in:
4. It will then bring you into the router configuration page.
5. Click on LAN.
6. You will see the default router IP as 10.1.2.1 and you would have to change it to the Net Gateway on the Selftest, which is 192.168.123.1 (like below):
7. Click on Apply.
8. The setting will then be configured. Once the page has finished loading, you can key in this IP 192.168.123.1 on the browser and it should bring you back into the router configuration page. Meanwhile, you can turn ON the XPrinter.
9. Now, click on Client to make sure that the printer is already in the same network.
10. If you can see the printer here, that means you're almost set :)
11. Now, let's hop over to the iPad and connect it back to the StoreHub.com Cloud POS WiFi
12. Open the StoreHub app > Menu > Setting > Search Printers
13. TAP on the printer name and TOGGLE on Receipt printing
14. Print a test receipt and you're good to go!
The test receipt should be something like the below:
Please give it a try and let us know how it goes!