We wanted to let you know that we'll be shutting down our servers for a scheduled maintenance next Wednesday. Our engineering team will be working through the night 🌚 to implement server upgrades that will add capacity to our infrastructure and increase server performance so we can serve you better 😁
Date: November 21, 2018, Wednesday
Time: 02:00AM (GMT +0800) / 01:00AM (GMT +0700)
Estimated duration: 2 hours
How does this affect you?
- Your StoreHub BackOffice access will be unavailable.
Don't be alarmed when you see a service maintenance page instead of your usual BackOffice - it's intentional. You can log in again when we're back up.
- Your iPad register functions will be limited
If your business is still running and you need to use your iPad register, please turn on Offline mode. You'll be able to access core functionality but all functions which require a BackOffice connection such as
- Syncing your sales data with your BackOffice
- Searching for customer information
- Integrations with external services will be unavailable.
The affected services are:
- QuickBooks Online integration
- StoreHub API integration
Is your business still running at 2AM? Here's what you can do:
- Sync your iPad register data before 2AM (ideally an hour before) to make sure your product details are up to date.
- Save any edits you might be making in the BackOffice before 2AM
- If you've got any colleagues whose work depends on the StoreHub API integration, let them know so they're aware of the downtime.
Why is this scheduled server upgrade so important?
Server upgrades are a necessary part of the journey to ensure that StoreHub continues to empower business owners like yourself and serve you better. With this upgrade, we foresee a better performance, and reduced downtime and increased reliability so that we can focus on helping you make your business awesome.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us via live chat on our website or via your BackOffice.