If you've ever needed more details on tracking the activity of your employees's actions, you can now do so with Activity Logs!
- This feature is supported in app version 2.22.0 and above.
- Activity Logs will be kept for up to 6 months only (logs will be purged automatically after 6 months).
Where is the Activity Log?
The Activity Log can be found in your BackOffice > Employees.
Here, you'll be able to select your store(s), select dates and sort by Registers, Employees and Action Types.
What will the Activity Log track?
- Reducing a selected product/item's quantity
Tracks any activity that reduces the quantity of an item:
- Removal of a selected product/item
Tracks any activity that removes an item:
- Reprinting of receipts for Half-Receipts
Tracks reprint activity when reprinting half-receipts (orange printer icon) in saved Orders:
- Reprinting of receipts for Final Receipts
Tracks reprint activity at the Transaction screen and right after checkout completion:
- Opening of cash drawer
Tracks any activity that initiates the 'Open Cash Drawer' function from the StoreHub app:
- Deletion of Open Orders
Tracks any activity of the deletion of Open Orders, as well as activity of the total order amount when deleted:
Example Step 1:
Example Step 2:
Example Step 3: