If customer wishes to register their POS with the Thai Revenue Department, here are the documents they need to prepare for.
- Registration form (ภ.พ. 06)
- Declaration of POS features (แบบฟอร์มแสดงคุณสมบัติของระบบที่ใช้)
- Spec sheets of the hardware (printer, cash drawer)
- A map of how the POS is physically situated in the store
- A map of how the hardware/ equipments are connected
- Receipt example (Tax Invoice (ABB))
- Networking map
- Data security details or data flow of the system
- Each Revenue Department offices may request additional documents, or may not require some of the documents listed above. This is up to their discretion.
- Files attached below are only a guideline of how customers should fill out the forms themselves. (Customers should not send these pre-filled forms to RD.)
- Customers will be required to produce some of the documents themselves (e.g., Tax Invoice (ABB) example, Sales Tax Report, etc.)