If you are a StoreHub user in Thailand and wish to register your POS with the Thai Revenue Department, here are the documents you need to prepare for.
- Registration form (ภ.พ. 06)
- Declaration of POS features (แบบฟอร์มแสดงคุณสมบัติของระบบที่ใช้)
- Spec sheets of the hardware (printer, cash drawer)
- A map of how the POS is physically situated in the store
- A map of how the hardware/ equipments are connected
- Receipt example (Tax Invoice (ABB))
- Networking map
- Data security details or data flow of the system
- Each Revenue Department office may request for additional documents, or may not require some of the documents listed above. This is up to their discretion.
- These attached files are only a guideline on how you should fill out the forms. (You should not send these pre-filled forms to the Revenue Department).
- You will be required to produce some of the documents yourself (e.g., Tax Invoice (ABB) example, Sales Tax Report, etc.).