If you are a merchant and want to update your banking details, you will need to submit your banking details and go through a verification process before making changes to your banking details.
Please send an email with the completed information below to: email@example.com.
The required fields we need are:
- Online Store URL
- Bank Name (letters only alphabetical)
- Bank Swift/IBAN/Sort Code
- Bank Account Number (numbers only / numerical)
- Beneficiary Account Name (numbers only / numerical)
- Beneficiary Address (alphanumerical with symbols only)
- Beneficiary Phone Number (numbers only / numerical)
- Bank Address (alphanumerical with symbols only)
- Attachment 1 (the first page of your bank account statement)
- Identity Verification/ID (scanned copy of front and back) - if for Individual
- Form 9 - if for Company
Once the details above have been sent in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, our Customer Support agents will check if the attached bank details are correct.
If your bank details are incomplete or incorrect:
Our Customer Support agents will email you (the merchant) requesting you to refill the required details.
Once the details are corrected, we will proceed with updating the details on our side accordingly.