This article is to notify our Malaysian users that effective 13th January 2021 latest, the base delivery fee for Beep Delivery will be decreased.
Change of Beep Delivery Base Fee
Please refer to the following FAQ for further details about this change:
1. Why is the base delivery fee decreased?
We've noticed that merchants with lower delivery fees tend to get more sales on Beep. This delivery fee change was originally planned for later in January alongside the update to your Beep transaction fees.
During this time, if your business is in one of the MCO affected areas, you will be 100% reliant on delivery and takeaways.
We've brought forward the delivery fee update in order to support your business during this difficult time by making it even more affordable for your customers to order online.
Note: The Beep Delivery transaction fee update will still proceed on 21 January 2021.
2. What does this mean for my business?
From 13 Jan 2021, 12AM (GMT+8), your base delivery fees on Beep Delivery will be as follows:
New Delivery Fee Structure:
- First 5KM = RM5.50
- First 5KM (for car-only accounts) = RM8.50
- Every additional KM = RM1
IMPORTANT: This will also be the maximum delivery fee charge that you will be able to set in your BackOffice if you are on the StoreHub Automated Logistics Program.
3. Do I have to do anything?
No, you don’t. This change will be automatically done in our system.
- If your current delivery fees for the first 5KM are RM5.50 or lower, with RM1 or lower for every additional KM - you will not be affected.
- If your current base delivery fees are more than RM5.50 for the first KM, or more than RM1 for every additional KM, they will automatically be adjusted to the maximum new rates.