If you need to print larger-sized receipts for your customers, rejoice! You can now print them in A4!
**Note: Do make sure that the printers and iPads are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Also, make sure your printer supports AirPrint.
The receipt format for the store must also be A4. You can find out how to set up receipt templates here.
Print A4 Receipts on the StoreHub app
1. Sign into your StoreHub app using your unique 4 digit ID.
2. Tap the menu button on the left.
3. Select Settings.
4. Select ‘Printer’.
5. Click ‘Search Printers’. You'll see all available receipt printers show up with their IP addresses. Make sure you've selected the correct receipt template when searching for printers (in this case, put A4).
6. Select your printer, and toggle Receipts ON.
- You have the option to assign all printers to one printer or multiple printers.
7. Click ‘Print Test Receipt’. If a piece of receipt paper is printed out, that means you have set up your printer successfully.