Want your customers to see what they're ordering? You can now use a customer-facing display on a tablet for their convenience!
What will my customers see?
With a customer-facing display, you're able to show:
- Ordered items
- Total amount
- Customer information
- Store Credit balance
Download the Customer-Facing Display app
To use the app, make sure you:
1. Have another tablet (iPad) separate from your existing iPad used for the StoreHub app.
2. Search for ‘storehub customer display’ in the Apple App Store (coming soon on the Google Play Store).
3. Ensure your iPad register and the other customer-facing display tablet is connected to the same WiFi network.
4. On the StoreHub app > Settings > Customer Display, toggle the Turn on Customer Display to ON (make note of the Pairing PIN on this page as you'll need it later).
4. After you download the StoreHub Customer Display app on your iPad, you'll see a page like the one below. Tap 'LINK TO A NEW POS'.
5. Remember the PIN on your StoreHub POS app? Enter the 4-digit Pairing PIN in the window that appears.
6. You'll then see the orders on the StoreHub Customer Facing Display app appear exactly as per the StoreHub POS app!
7. If you need to close for the day and turn off your iPad or if you lose the Wi-Fi signal, you can repeat the steps above when the connection resumes to link it again.
If you need to re-link, press and hold the Powered by STOREHUB button on the bottom left corner to open a new popup, then tap Re-Link.