Error: Transactions with inventory (QOH) products can't be dated earlier than the Inventory Start Date for the product.
This means that within that shift that cannot be synced, the start date of a product(s) in StoreHub is earlier than its start date in QBO. To rectify this problem, you will need to trace the item(s) causing this issue, and change its Inventory Start Date in QBO.
Here are the steps:
First we need to identity the product(s) that is causing the error, and remove them from QBO.
1. Go to QBO > Settings > Products and Services > Run Report.
2. Customise > Created Date: Select Custom > Set From to be the next day of the day of the problematic shift > Run Report. The report generated is a list of products that have been created on or after the selected date.
3. Note down all the items on the report, and delete all of them on QBO.
Now we need to add the deleted item(s) back into QBO.
4. Go to StoreHub > Settings > Add-Ons > Check 'Refresh Products Mapping on Save' > Click Save and Resume.
5. Click 'Export Unmatched Products'.
6. Go to QBO > Settings > Import Data > Products and Services.
7. Click Choose File and select the unmatched products file that you have just downloaded from StoreHub > Continue.
8. A page will then load with all the product and services. Click Continue until you reach the Review Data tab. Please change the Quantity as-of-date to before the day you created the items in StoreHub. Click Import and you should be done.
9. Go back to your shift report in StoreHub and click 'Sync' for all the shifts that are not synced.
*Please note that in future, when importing products into QBO, double check the 'Quantity as-of Date', and make sure that the date selected is before the date that you entered the item into StoreHub.