By default, all StoreHub users will have ‘Cash’ and ‘Credit Card’ as payment options. If you require additional payment options, you can create them from your BackOffice.
How to Add Additional Payment Options
1. At your BackOffice, go to Settings > Payment Options.
2. Click ‘Add Payment Options’.
3. Enter your new Payment Option name, and click ‘Save’
4. You can rearrange the order of your payment options by dragging the ‘menu’ button.
5. Should you need to edit, delete or disable your payment options, you can use the buttons on the right.
How to Check Out using Additional Payment Options
Once you have added your payment options from the BackOffice, you'll see a new option, 'Other' at the check out page on your app. Tap on it, and you'll find the payment options that you have added. You can then proceed to check out the transaction as usual.
A report on payments can be found by going to Reports > Sales > Payment Options.