With this feature, you can now collect Service Charge in your Café or Restaurant.
Turn On Service Charge
Note: You need to upgrade your StoreHub App to the latest version via App Store.
Step 1: Enable Service Charge in your BackOffice.
- Go to Settings > Account.
2. Under F&B section, at the Enable Service Charge section, select Yes.
3. Enter Service Charge Rate.
Step 2: Set up your Service Charge Tax.
1. If you charge GST in your store, select SR: 6.00%. This will ensure that GST is charged on top of Service Charge Tax.
2. If you do not charge GST in your store, select None. This will ensure no tax be charged on top of Service Charge Tax.
Step 3: Save your settings.
Step 4: Now we need to head to the StoreHub app to synchronise the changes. Log in to Manager Mode > Sync > Start Sync.
How to Delete Service Charge from A Transaction
Any transaction that doesn’t require service charge, like a takeaway order or merchandise purchase, you can easily remove it in the StoreHub app anytime.
Tap 'Service Charge', then toggle it off.