Each iPad license allows you to use the StoreHub POS app on one iPad. If you need to run StoreHub on more iPads, you just need to add registers.
How to Add an iPad Register
1. At your BackOffice, go to Settings > iPad Registers.
2. Click ‘Add iPad Register’.
3. You will see a message box requesting you to confirm the addition of a new register. Click ‘Yes’ to confirm.
4. Fill in the details for your register. Giving it a name will make it easier for you to identify a store’s register.
5. Assign an iPad layout to your register from the dropdown menu. Guides on adding an iPad layout can be found here.
6. Click ‘Save’.
7. You will now see your new register on the front page.