If your products have variants, you can view the percentage of your sales by products or category variants as well.
Customise and View Sales Report by Variants
1. At your BackOffice, go to Reports > Products > Variants.
2. Click on the box with indication of date on the right hand side.
3. In the dropdown menu, choose the desired time frame.
4. To apply a customise range, insert the 'from' and 'to' date in the boxes at the bottom of the drop down menu. Click ‘Apply’.
5. Select to view the variants report, either according to the categories or the products. When viewing the variants report by categories, the report tabulates the total of sales in each variant available in a category.
6. In the next field, select the categories or product variants corresponding to the previous field. Click Go.
7. You will now see pie charts or bar graphs that shows the percentages of sales according to the chosen filters.