Your BackOffice generates graphs to display your Daily Sales Report. View your total sales, gross profit, tax and number of transactions! In this document, you will learn how to:
a. View the daily sales report within specific time frames
b. Import your report to a CSV file
How to customise and view the Daily Sales Report
From your BackOffice, go to Reports > Sales > Daily Sales.
Click on the blue box with the date selector.
In the dropdown menu, choose a time frame.
To apply a customised range, insert the 'FROM' and 'TO' date in the boxes below the drop down menu. Click ‘Apply’.
If you need your report as a CSV file, you can always click ‘Export to CSV’.
How to export to CSV
You can export to a CSV file by clicking on ‘Export to CSV’ on the right.
What information do I get from the graph?
- The horizontal line indicates the month and date.
- The vertical numbers refer to total daily sales amount corresponding to the month and date.
What do the numbers tell me?
- NET SALES refers to the total daily sales made in the given time frame (without rounding, service charge and tax); Net Sales + Rounding + Service Charge + Tax = Total Tendered
- ROUNDING If the rounding option has been turned on in your BackOffice, the total amount that has been rounded off will be shown.
- SERVICE CHARGE is the cumulative amount of service charges applied for that day.
- TAX refers to total tax collected over the given time frame.
- TOTAL TENDERED refers to the total amount of payments transacted; Total Tendered = Net Sales + Rounding + Service Charge + Tax
- GP (%) is the total gross profit in percentage. The formula for GP is (Net Sales - Cost) / Net Sales.
- TRANSACTIONS refer to the number of transactions within the given time frame.
- NET SALES / TRANSACTIONS refer to the average sales value of a transaction.