Understanding your daily sales report help you to maximise your sales transaction. In StoreHub, we generate graphs to display your daily sales visually. Daily sales report allows you to view total sales, gross profit, tax and number of transactions. In this document, you will learn how to:
1. View daily sales report by certain time frame.
2. Import your report to a CSV file.
How to customise and view the Daily Sales Report
From your BackOffice, go to Reports > Sales > Daily Sales.
Click on the box with indication of date on the right hand side.
In the dropdown menu, choose the desired time frame.
To apply a customise range, insert the start and ending date in the boxes at the bottom of the drop down menu. Click ‘Apply’.
If you need your reports in CSV files, you can always click ‘Export to CSV’.
How to export to CSV
Once the daily sales report is generated, you can export it to a CSV file by clicking on ‘Export to CSV’ on the right.
What information do I get from the graph?
- The horizontal line indicates the month and date for daily sales shown in the report.
- The vertical numbers refer to total daily sales amount, corresponding to the month and date on the horizontal.
What do the numbers tell me?
- NET SALES refers to the total daily sales made in the given time frame (without rounding, service charge and tax); Net Sales + Rounding + Service Charge + Tax = Total Tendered
- ROUNDING If the rounding option has been turned on at your BackOffice, total amount that has been rounded off will display in this table.
- SERVICE CHARGE is the cumulative amount of service charges applied for that day.
- TAX refers to total tax collected over the given time frame.
- TOTAL TENDERED refers to total amount of payment transacted; Total Tendered = Net Sales + Rounding + Service Charge + Tax
- GP (%) is the total gross profit in percentage. The formula for GP is (Net Sales - Cost) / Net Sales.
- TRANSACTIONS refer to the number of transactions within the given time frame.
- NET SALES / TRANSACTIONS refer to the average sales value of a transaction.