Tags are identifications that you can use to label your customers. For example, you may categorise your customers into “Silver”, “Gold” and “Platinum” members. Using the tags, you can choose to offer different promotions based on their labels using the Price Books feature. To learn more, head here set your Price Books.
How to add a tag to your customer?
1. Go to Customers and click on the customer’s name.
2. To edit information, click ‘Edit’.
3. Scroll down to the 'Tag' section to add tags to this particular customer. Click 'Save' when you are done.
How to view customers with the same tags?
You may want to view all customers with the same tags. You can do that by searching your customer data base using the filters.
1. At your BackOffice, go to Customers. On the customer's page, scroll left to view the 'Tags' section.
2. Type in the group of tags to group your customers.
3. You will now see customers with the same tags.
4. You can also send messages via SMS to your customer base from the BackOffice. Check out our article on sending bulk SMS.