Do you need to transfer inventory from another store when one of your stores has insufficient stock? With the stock transfer feature, you can easily manage and monitor the movement of your inventory between your stores.
This article will show you how to do it!
How to Transfer Stock
Go to Stock Management > Stock Transfer.
Click ‘New Stock Transfer’.
Select the Source Store (From) and Destination Store (To), and then click ‘Create’.
Click ‘Add Item’ to select the products to be transferred, and enter the ordered quantity.
Click ‘Save’, ‘Save and Send’, or ‘Save and Mark Shipped’
- Save: Stock transfer order is saved, but inventory will not be deducted from the source store.
- Save and Send: Stock transfer is saved and stock transfer order email is sent, but inventory will not be deducted from the source store.
- Enter email address and click ‘Send’.
- Save and Mark Shipped: Stock transfer is saved, and inventory will be deducted from the source store.
- Select the shipping date and click ‘Confirm’.
And you're done! When your stock has arrived at the destination store, you need to confirm the order to add the inventory. Check out our article on receiving stock!
Need further assistance?
Contact our Customer Care Team