We understand that sometimes business owners want to limit employee access to certain functions on the app, or from certain information in the BackOffice.
This feature allows you to do exactly that!
Select BackOffice Permissions
1. Go to Employees > Manage Employees > Select an employee.
2. At the Access Control section, select 'Limit Back-office Access'.
3. Select which sections of the BackOffice you would like to allow permissions to this particular employee.
4. Click Save.
Select Cashier Access
1. Go to Settings > Stores > Select a store.
2. At the Cashier Access Control section, select your desired access for each function.
3. Click Save.
4. Now we need to head to the StoreHub app to synchronise the changes. Log in to Manager mode > Sync > Start.