This document is the last of three to guide you through setting up the StoreHub and QuickBooks Online (QBO) integration:
If you see an error message that says ‘Found unmatched products(s)’, you will need to export the unmatched products from StoreHub, then import that product list into QBO.
You will need to repeat this simple process each time you add new products into StoreHub, to ensure that StoreHub and QBO have the same list of products.
How to Export Unmatched Products from your BackOffice
1. Click ‘Export Unmatched Products’
2. Save the file somewhere you can remember. Your exported CSV file should look something like this:
Note: Please do not edit the CSV file.
Now that we have exported the unmatched products, it’s time to import the list into QBO.
Before importing, please change your date format at QBO to be compatible with StoreHub’s format:
1. At your QBO account, click the gear icon (Settings) > Company Settings.
2. Select the ‘Advanced’ tab, then change the date format to dd/MM/yyyy.
How to Import Unmatched Product/Services to QBO
1. Head over to QBO’s web page, on the right top corner, click on the gear icon.
2. Select “Import Data” from Tools.
3. Select “Products and Services”.
4. Click on “Choose file” to select the previously exported CSV file.
5. Click ‘Continue’.
6. After the file has been uploaded and imported into QBO, You should see a page like this loaded in the browser. After reviewing the fields, click “Continue”
7. A page will then load with all the product and services. Review it again and click “Import”.
Once it’s done importing, QBO will then re-direct you back to the StoreHub BackOffice. You will notice that the status will be “Running”. That should be it. If all the steps have been followed, your StoreHub account will be safely connected to QuickBooks online.