Use StoreHub’s Promotions feature to run sales and promotions at your outlet(s). In this article, we'll explore the override existing product price promotion type.
i) How to Set Promotions
From your BackOffice, go to Promotions > Manage Promotions, and click New Promotion.
Type in the name of your promotion. This name would appear on the iPad POS register when the promotion is applied on the transaction.
Select which store(s) & channel(s) your promotion is applied to.
Tick ‘Enable’ if you would like the promotion to be applied immediately.
Select the effective time frame of your promotion. Start with selecting the start and end dates - if the end date is left blank, the promotion will not end.
Select the starting (from) and ending (to) time. If promotion is to last for the entire day, it will happen from 00:00 to 24:00.
Under 'Discount Type', select 'Override Existing Price'.
From here, you can:
- Specify the tax-exclusive and tax-inclusive price (if you have taxes set up) for your promotion.
- Select which products (either by category, tags, or specific products) that you want the new price for.
- Select a minimum and maximum quantity of products to be purchased for the new price to be eligible.
- Specify products of a Category, Tag or specific products.
- Select the Minimum quantity to be purchased before the promotion become eligible.
Store owners are free to set up the store’s return policy. Refund amounts can be configured when processing returns.
To learn how to perform refunds, click here.
Need further assistance?
Contact our Customer Care Team