With configurable promotions, you can set up automatic discounts that are applied when transactions meet the preset rules.
Note: Configurable Promotions are only available for the Advanced and Pro Plans.
Types of Promotions
Takes a specified amount off the bill.
- Take $10 off your bill when you purchase above $150 worth of products
- Take $10 off your bill when you purchase a Premium Beverage
- VIP customers get $10 off their bill
Takes a specified percentage off the bill.
- Get 10% discount off your bill when you purchase above $150 worth of products
- Take 10% off your bill when you purchase a Premium Beverage
- VIP customers get 10% off
Type 3: Combo Set/Package/Bundle
Combine a set of products and set a discounted price for the combination.
- Buy any 2 T-shirts for $50
- Buy 1 doughnut and 1 drink for only $10
Type 4: Buy X Get Y For Free
Buy X amount of products and get Y of the same product for free.
- Buy any 3 T-shirts for the price of 2 (Buy 2 Get 1 Free)
- Buy 6 doughnuts and get 1 free
Type 5: Override Existing Price
Change the price of products when the promotion rules are met.
- Get a T-shirt for $15 each when you purchase more than 5 T-shirts
- Buy 6 doughnuts for $2 each
How to Assign Priority to Promotions
The order of promotions determine their priority. If the items of a transaction meet the rules of multiple promotions, then the highest-placed promotion will be applied. You can reorder the priority of your promotions by dragging the reorder button, which looks like this:
How to Track Promotion Performance
At BackOffice > Reports > Promotions, you can find out how many times your promotion has been applied, and the value of the discounts applied.