StoreHub supports multiple kitchen printers, so whenever an order is made at the cashier, your kitchen can receive a copy of the order. You can even set up more than one kitchen printer, and assign all your products to a specified kitchen printer. This way, for the same order, the kitchen printer can print out the food order, while the bar printer can print out the beverage order.
Alternatively, you can use the same printer to print receipts and kitchen orders, which is best for small cafes and food trucks.
Set up kitchen printer and order
1. Log in to your BackOffice using any browser of your choice. The BackOffice URL should be something like – (yourstorename.storehubhq.com)
2. Under “Settings” select “Account”, then scroll down until you see the F&B section.
3. In the “Kitchen Printers” field, type in the name of the printer you will be using. For example, if the printer is going to be in the bar area, then simply key in “Bar” and hit the “Enter” key. You can add as many printers as needed.
Side Tip: Default Kitchen Printer
When you select a default kitchen printer, all your items with no assigned kitchen printer will be printed on the default kitchen printer.If you select your default kitchen printer to ‘none’, then the items with no assigned kitchen printer will not have kitchen orders printed out.
4. If there are multiple kitchen printers, you can assign a specific printer to your products under the product editing page. To do so, go to “Add Products” or “Manage Products”, select the product, and then assign a kitchen printer to the product.
5. Now we have set it up at the BackOffice, we can head to the StoreHub app itself on the iPad to continue. There should be a notification for you to synchronise.
6. Once synchronised, we are going to assign printers. To do this, under “Printer Setup”, click on “Search Printer”. Once you see the available printers, click and assign the printers.
Here is a sample receipt from version 126.96.36.199.
*Added: Kitchen orders can be printed out via individual slips by items (All items in one sheet / One item per sheet)