When you need to pass the ownership of your store or business to another individual, you can transfer your StoreHub account ownership from the Settings panel.
How to Transfer Your StoreHub Account Ownership
1. Before you get started, make sure that the individual that you want to transfer the ownership to has been added to the BackOffice, and that this individual:
- is assigned to all stores
- is set as a Manager
- is granted full BackOffice access
- has set a password to access the BackOffice
2. Go to Settings > Account > Scroll down to the Danger Zone section, and click ‘Transfer’.
Reminder: Make sure you are logged into the BackOffice using your account owner login, otherwise the Danger Zone section will not be visible.
3. Select the employee to transfer the account ownership rights to, and enter your current password. Once you’re done, click ‘Send Confirmation Email’.
4. An email will be sent to your email address. Locate the email and click ‘Confirm Request for Ownership Transfer’. You will then be shown a confirmation page.
5. An email will now be sent to the employee receiving the ownership rights. The new owner will now need to locate the email and click ‘Activate New Ownership Rights’. They will also be shown a confirmation page.
6. Account ownership has now been transferred. You will still be an employee with login rights to the BackOffice.