Done playing around with mock transactions? Time to get down to business! Here, we'll help you reset the sales data in your app in preparation for real sales!
WARNING : This feature will delete ALL TRANSACTIONS FROM ALL STORES. Please be sure that you have no use for this data before proceeding.
Note: Only account owner is able to view this feature. Please log in using the email address used to register your StoreHub account.
Here's what will be reset:
Transactions and Sales
Your Products, Prices, Price Books, Stock Level, Customer Data and Employee Data will remain.
Steps to reset sales data
1. Log in to your BackOffice using any browser of your choice. The BackOffice URL should be something like – (yourstorename.storehubhq.com)
2. Go to Settings > Accounts.
3. Scroll all the way down. We have a safety measure that will prompt after you select “Reset Account Data”, in case you accidentally clicked on the button. Just type the word “RESET” in CapsLock, and click the “Reset” button below.
4. Now we need to deactivate your StoreHub app before performing any real transactions. Go to Settings > iPad Registers > Select your register to deactivate > Click Deactivate > Yes.
5. Now you can reactivate your StoreHub app, and start with your real transactions!