Have your customers started piling in, wreaking havoc in your daily flow of operations? StoreHub has the solution for you! Read this article to learn about our Additional Checkout Options - a feature to facilitate the flow of your orders from the minute an order has been made, to the kitchen, and then back to the customers.
Additional Checkout Options
In the BackOffice, go to Settings > Account > F&B, and scroll to the 'General' section.
Under 'Additional Checkout Options', there are two options available:
- Assign table number at checkout
- Auto-generate queue number
1. Assign Table Number at Checkout
'Assign table number at checkout' is literally that. When selecting items on the iPad Register, the POS will then prompt you to enter a table number which will be printed on the order ticket.
This is where the table number will show up on the receipt.
2. Auto-generate Queue Number
When customers make their purchase, a queue number will be printed on the receipt. The food or coffee station will receive their order with the queue printed on the order ticket as well. Here are some particulars when it comes to queue numbers:
- Queue numbers are based on the Register's ID. For example, if your Register ID starts with the number 2, the queue numbers would be from 200 to 299.
- Queue numbers cannot be reset manually and are reset after the 99th queue number. If you would like to reset the queue numbers manually, you would need to deactivate and reactivate the register for now.
Need further assistance?
Contact our Customer Care Team