Employee performance shows you who your best salesperson is, and who is selling what. With this feature, you’ll be able to reward your employees in a fair and systematic manner!
Before you can start tracking performance, do make sure that all your employees sign in with their own employee PIN, otherwise the sales figures would not be able to be captured accurately.
How to track employee performance
1. At your BackOffice, go to Employees > Employee Performance.
2. Now you can view all your employees’ sales figures.
3. (If you are running multiple stores and only want to view the report for one particular store) Go to All Stores and select the desired store from the dropdown menu.
4. To select a time frame to view employees’ sales figures, click on the blue tab right on the right side of the page. Select the desired time frame.
5. To have a further breakdown of employee performance, click the name of the employee.
6. You have the option to filter the report by date range, suppliers, categories, and tags.