A stock value report is useful when you need to know the specific amount of stock you have for specific products and its total value.
Generate a stock value report
1. In your BackOffice, go to Reports > Products > Stock Value.
2. Select the desired store from the dropdown menu.
3. If needed, set your filter according to suppliers, categories and tags. Click ‘Apply Filter’.
4. You will be able to view information of your product, with total quantity at hand and its total value. You are also able to view information for each of your products.
5. If you need your reports in CSV file format, you can click ‘Export to CSV’.