According to many of our customers, this is by the far the most useful report. Solid data on best selling products empowers them to take specific products related actions that will greatly propel their business. In this document, you will learn how to apply specific filters and time frame to customise reports.
Customise and View Best Selling Items Report
1. At your BackOffice, go to Reports > Products > Best Selling.
2. Click on the box with indication of date on the right hand side.
3. In the dropdown menu, choose the desired time frame.
4. To apply a customise range, insert the start and ending date in the boxes at the bottom of the drop down menu. Click ‘Apply’.
5. You can view the report for selected supplier, categories and product tags. Just click on each field to reveal a dropdown menu. Click ‘Apply Filter’.
6. You can sort the report view by clicking on the arrow next to Total Sold.
7. If you need your reports in CSV files, you can always ‘Export to CSV’.
What do the numbers tell me?
- TOTAL SALES refer to the total sales made in the given time frame. This figure should correspond to the 'Total Net Sales' at your Daily Sales Report with the same time frame, unless there were full bill discounts applied. Full bill discounts are not accounted for at the Best Selling Items Report.
- TOTAL SOLD refers to the amount of items sold in the given time frame.
- SALE/ITEM refers to the average sale amount per item.
- COST/ITEM refers to the average cost amount per item.
- TOTAL GP (%) refers to the total gross profit in percentage.