You can view your sales report by categories. If you have segmented your products into categories under Manage Products, your BackOffice can generate a pie chart that indicates the percentage of sales by each category, within the desired time frame. You can do this by going to Reports -> Sales -> Categories.
How to Customise and View Sales by Categories Report
1. At your BackOffice, go to Reports > Sales > Categories.
2. Click on the blue box with the date on the top right hand side.
3. In the dropdown menu, choose the desired time frame.
4. Select the desired time frame by clicking on the blue tab on the right side of the page. It will reveal a dropdown menu. Click 'Apply'.
5. To apply a customised range, insert the 'from' and 'to' date in the boxes at the bottom of the drop down menu. Click 'Apply'.
6. The pie chart shows the percentage of sales by each category while the table below shows for each category, the total number of items sold, total sales and gross profit margin.
7. If you need your reports in CSV files, you can always click ‘Export to CSV'.