Do you have an existing list of customers and their information? Import them into StoreHub and maintain your relationships with them from there!
How to Import Customer Information Into StoreHub:
1. Download the customer import CSV template by clicking on the file at the bottom of this document. You can also download the file by going to your BackOffice > Customers > Import CSV > Download a CSV template.
2. Fill up the template according to the required fields.
3. Save the file when you’re done.
4. At your BackOffice, go to Customers and click on Import CSV.
5. Select a customer information CSV file and click ‘Import’.
6. You will see the status of your import in the table below. If the import was not successful, you will be able to download a CSV file. The CSV file will indicate the kind of error in the file.
7. Once the import is done, you will see the lists of customers on the Customers page.
Editing Customer Information via Customer Import CSV Template:
If you'd like to edit / update your customers' details, you can do so by re-uploading the Customer Import CSV Template into the BackOffice!
Note: the information you import on the CSV template must match exactly (whether it is using the email, phone number or Member ID at the BackOffice) so that the system can identify that it's the same customer to merge.