Good news! You can send SMSs to the customers in your StoreHub database, if you have SMS credits to be used or if you have your credit card information stored in the BackOffice.
Keeping in touch with your customers is easier now with StoreHub. By sending SMSs to your customers, you can update them on your latest promotions, personalised deals and show them that you care!
Note: Make sure you've entered you credit card details at Settings > Billing > Plans before setting up your SMS credits.
How to Set Up your SMS Credits:
1. At your BackOffice, go to Settings.
2. Under Settings, click on Billing and select SMS.
3. Enter your mobile number. If you currently do not have any SMS credits, click on 'Top Up' to add credits. Minimum credit top up is RM50, which is equivalent to 500 SMS, as each SMS will be charged at RM 0.10 per message. Bear in mind that you will need to have a credit card in the database in order for the top up to be done.
4. Once you're done with the top up, you're ready to SMS your customers!
How to Send Bulk SMS
1. Tick the boxes of the customers’ that you would like to SMS. You may utilise the search bars at the top of your customer list to filter your customers. Simply fill in the relevant details and click ‘Search’.
2. Select 'All' if you would like to send SMSs to all your customers. You will see the number of selected customers selected at the right hand side. If you only want to select the contacts on that page, select 'Visible'.
3. Once your customers are selected, click ‘Group Action’ and then ‘Send SMS’.
4. Enter your message into the box - remember that you can only fit approximately 160 English characters, so make your message short, sweet and simple! Click 'Send' once you're done!
Your messages are now sent!
Note: To test if the SMS messages have been sent, ensure you also send the SMS to a number other than your business mobile number (you can use a friend/relative/staff's number).