If you want to create an accounting document for the sales of a specific product for a specific time frame, you can create an audit trail.
Note: In order to create an audit trail, StoreHub must already be tracking the stock level of the item.
How to create an audit trail?
1. At your BackOffice, go to Stock Management > Audit Trail
2. Select a product that needs to be audited and the specific store corresponding to that specific product.
3. Set the time frame from when the audit needs to be done.
4. Click ‘Go’.
5. Click ‘Export to CSV’ if you need to export the generated data to CSV.
Note: There is an alternative method to generate the audit trail!
How to create an audit trail from products?
1. At your BackOffice, go to Products > Manage Products.
2. Select a desired product to create the audit trail.
3. Once selected, the Edit Product page will open to show the details of the products.
4. Scroll down to the Inventory section.
5. Click ‘Audit’.
6. You will be directed to the Audit Trail page.
7. Click ‘Export to CSV’ if you need to export the generated data to CSV.