If you have faulty or incorrect stock items, you may want to return it to back to your supplier. With the Stock Return feature, you can manage stocks that are delivered back to your suppliers.
Note: Your items need to be assigned to a supplier before it can be returned back to a supplier.
Here’s how you can return stock:
1. Go to Stock Management > Stock Return.
2. Click ‘New Stock Return’.
3. Select the Supplier and Store to Return From, and then click ‘Create’.
4. Click ‘Add Item’ to select the products to be returned, and enter the quantity to return.
5. Once you're done selecting your items, click ‘Save’, ‘Save and Send’, or ‘Save and Mark Shipped’
- Save: Stock Return is saved, but inventory will not be deducted from the source store.
- Save and Send: Stock Return is saved and stock return email is sent, but inventory will not be deducted from the source store.
- Save and Mark as Shipped: Stock Return is saved and inventory will be deducted from the source store.
6. Your stock return is now complete!