You can export a list of products right from your BackOffice! This useful feature can be found in Products > Manage Products.
How to Export your products in CSV
1. In the BackOffice, head to Products > Manage Products.
2. On the top right corner above the table of products, click Export to CSV.
Tip: You can choose to export certain products based on Name/SKU/Barcode, Categories and Tags. Search for the product from the desired field(s) until they appear. These items will be exported based on what is displayed.
3. You should see the following message. Check your downloads folder for the file. If the download doesn't start, click the 'here' link to try again.
4. Open the CSV file in Numbers, Excel, Google Sheets!
Note: You could edit any details in the CSV file, and import it back into the BackOffice.
What won't be exported in the CSV?
1. Single choice variants tracking stock level:
2. Multiple choice variants:
3. Composite inventory usage: