Once a return/refund is done, you can select the reasons for the return/refund at the BackOffice.
Here are the steps:
1. Now that the items have been returned, you need to decide what to do with them. At the BackOffice, go to Transactions > Returns.
2. Go to All Stores and select the desired store from the dropdown menu.
3. To select a time frame, click on the blue tab right above the Categories dropdown menu.
4. Select the returned transaction.
5. Select ‘Restock’ to add the item back into your inventory, or ‘Write Off’ to retain the inventory level as it is.
6. Click ‘Save’. On the front page, you will see that the particular return/refund has been completed.