In StoreHub app version 2.9.0, StoreHub has switched to PIN & Pay as the default credit card payment option. For customers paying by credit card, they will be prompted to enter their 6-digit PIN to complete their transaction.
This article will guide you through the new changes.
How to update your StoreHub Pay credit card device
1. Update your StoreHub app by going to the App Store on your iPad.
2. Look under Updates to find StoreHub listed. Tap 'Update'.
3. After updating the StoreHub app, make your first credit card transaction as usual.
4. A popup message will appear, asking you to update your StoreHub Pay device on the iPad screen. This update will take approximately 60 seconds. Another message will appear, asking you to wait until it completes.
Tip: To initiate this update before performing real transactions, run a test transaction yourself first.
5. Let your customer enter their PIN on the StoreHub Pay device.
** Note: Customers who prefer to complete payment with a signature instead may continue to do so until June 30th 2017. Just select 'OK' at the PIN entry screen on the credit card device instead of entering a PIN. This will take them to the ‘signature’ screen.
7. That's it! The payment is now complete!