Sometimes, you need to open your cash drawer to do a payout or for various other reasons.
** Update: Version 2.5.0
We've added support to open the cash drawer when closing shift. To do so, go to the BackOffice > Settings > Stores > Select a store > Select 'Yes' for 'Open Cash Drawer When Closing Shift'
Here’s how you can open your cash drawer:
1. Log in to the StoreHub app using your unique 4-digit PIN.
2. Tap menu, and tap on ‘Shift Report’.
3. Select ‘Payout’ or ‘Open Cash Drawer’, depending on your preference.
4. If it is a payout, enter the amount and select the option of your payout. Tap ‘Confirm’.
5. And you’re done! Your payout information will appear on your shift report. You can tap on the information button for information about the payout.
**Note: Update to version 2.12.1 required
Pay In is a feature which allows you to add extra cash to the cash drawer.