An open order is an order that has been saved and payment has yet to be made. Make sure you've saved your order before trying to retrieve it!
Note: Please be aware that Saved Open Orders will be removed from your iPad when you delete the app or deactivate the iPad Register. Do print out half-receipts (the orange printer icon) as a way to keep track of all your saved orders or complete your orders if possible before you delete the app or deactivate the iPad Register.
How to Retrieve an Open Order
1. To retrieve your saved orders, tap on the shortcut menu and select ‘Open Orders’.
2. You will see all the saved orders, with their total value and duration of the orders.
3. To print a half-receipt, tap on the printer icon.
4. Tap on the order that you want to retrieve.
5. You will now see the selected items in the saved order on the sales ticket.
Tip: To change the order name, simply tap on the order name itself! Once the name has been changed, tap on Save Order to register the change.