To void a StoreHub Pay transaction, you will need to do so from your StoreHub register app. Cancelling the transaction from your BackOffice will not result in a cancellation of the card transaction.
A void can only be completed before settlement of the transaction. If settlement has already been done, you will need to request for a refund from GHL by contacting customer service at 03-6286 5222.
Within the email, you will need to:
• Download and attach the sales receipt from www.airpos.ghl.com
• Provide a reason for the refund
• Email Subject: StoreHub < Business Name > Refund
How to Void a Transaction
1. Tap on the menu button and select ‘Transactions’.
2. Search for the transaction that needs to be cancelled. Check that the details of the transaction are correct.
3. Tap on ‘Cancel Transaction’. Please note that the 'Refund' button does not void your transaction.
4. A warning message will pop up to let you know that the performing this action cannot be undone. Select ‘Yes’ to confirm the cancellation.
5. If it was a credit card transaction, you will be prompted to have your customer sign the page to confirm the cancellation. Once it's done, click 'Confirm'. If it was a debit card transaction, you will be prompted to insert the card again, and have your customer tap the PIN code.
6. You will now see that the transaction has been cancelled.