Sometimes, your customers want to pay using 2 or more payment methods. In this case, the StoreHub POS system is able to help you split the payment. If you'd like to know more on payment options, click here.
How to Split a Payment
- Log into your StoreHub app using your unique 4 digit ID.
2. On your register screen, tap on an item to add it to your sales ticket.
3. To complete the sale, tap on the full amount at the bottom of the sales ticket or ‘Charge’, depending on which you see.
4. Tap ‘Split’.
5. Tap on the first payment method, and specify the amount.
6. For cash, specify the amount tendered.
7. Repeat until the whole bill is paid for.
8. Choose either to print or email the receipt. The transaction is complete!